Dazed and confused


Hello all, long time no see! Nothing very exciting has happened but I thought I would update you anyway. Let's get into it.

HEAT
Talk about dazed, it has been straight up disgusting out here in this humidity. But I'm managing, despite the boob sweat that is visible through my new dress. I feel like I'm always fanning myself here, but it's ok, I just pretend I'm on a desert island being fanned by hot men instead of by myself next to an old man uncomfortably close on the subway. sigh...
Saw this guy out by a stream, can you guess what it is?? Yeah me either.

TONGUE HEAT
No not what you're thinking, get yo mind outta the gutter! Nope, just me? Ok well nevermind, you are a pure human being congrats. Anyways, I had lunch today at a restaurant and holy gods it was so spicy, I don't know why it was so hot, it wasn't advertised as spicy, but boy was I sweating. It was like a marathon trying to finish it. My nose started running and my makeup started sweating off, I left the restaurant looking like a clown.

A NIGHT OUT
My dazed and confused reference is referencing the fact that the whole movie takes place over 2 days and they spend the entire night out. I have never managed to pull off a true all nighter as I usually pass out at some point in the night or just go somewhere by the time it hits the godforsaken hour of 4am. But in Seoul the subways stop running at 12 so people either have to taxi home or wait for the first train at 5:30. So after a night of karaoke, clubbing, and of course chicken, I found myself waiting that last hour in a 24 hour coffee shop as I watched the sun rise. Many were doing the same and nearly the entire place was full of other passed out party goers, their drinks left unattended.



BLOOPERS
-people spit everywhere, as I've said before, even standing on the subway train. WTF??
-if you're a germaphobe don't come to Korea, it will not end well...
-Clubbing areas are straight up trashed after Friday and Saturday night, I don't know who the cleaning crew is but props to you guys
-Now heres a few pics!

 Dad I thought you'd get a kick out of there soju advertisements...
 My classmate on monday, passed out during break, same girl.
My breakfast every morning!

Comments

Popular Posts